*NEW* from Kamry
K100 Telescoping Mechanical Mod
This personal APV will accept 18350, 18500 and 18650 unprotected batteries. This is a bottom button design with the ability to screw out and lock the bottom button.
This unit comes with a protection chip. Very nice workmanship! Venting is provided with three holes in three parts of the mod (9 holes in total).
This is a mechanical 3.7V APV - it is NOT variable voltage or variable wattage.
This unit WILL accept a "kick" controller if desired to make it variable wattage.
The chip can protect the battery from short circuit and overcurrent, avoid the overheat of the li-ion battery,and avoid explosion.
The chip can be used for 18650/18350/18500 li-ion batteries.
The chip is easy to use. Just attach the magnetic chip to positive pole or negative pole of li-ion batteries.
* Users can use UNPROTECTED li-ion batteries with this product. We recommend users to use protection chips together.
* We are NOT responsible for any damage caused by the misuse of the battery.
* Please do NOT use Stacking batteries in this MOD.
- 18350: 99mm/ 3.9 inches tall
- 18500: 113mm/ 4.4 inches tall
- 18650: 129mm/ 5.0 inches tall
- Base unit 64mm/ 2.5 inches.
- Width: 25.5mm/ 1 inch
- These dimensions are without 510 drip tip attached.
This is for the APV body and Protection Chip ONLY - NO BATTERIES INCLUDED. DRIP TIP OR ATOMIZER COVER NOT INCLUDED!
Available in Blue, Gun Metal, and Gold